We provide some of the best-known names in retractable awnings in Greenville, SC, and our professionals would be glad to assist you in choosing the perfect custom-made shade for your home.
Your home is more than a house â€“ itâ€™s your personal oasis. Sunesta Premium Class retractable awnings allow you to expand and enhance your homeâ€™s outdoor living area by providing shade when you need it and sun when you want it. Either way, you create your perfect day. The Sunesta retractable awnings offer classy looks and a high degree of functionality to users. At Retracta Screen of the Carolinas, Inc., we provide some of the best-known names in retractable awnings in Greenville, SC, and our professionals would be glad to assist you in choosing the perfect custom-made shade for your home.
- Patio Awnings: We offer the Sunesta retractable patio awning in custom sizes â€“ projection up to 14â€™ 8â€ť and widths up to 40â€™. These patio awnings come with a 15-year warranty on the frame, a 10-year warranty on the fabric and a 5-year warranty on the motor. There are four choices for frame color: white, beige, clay and brown. There are more than 190 colorfast striped and solid awning fabric choices to choose from. This system uses four SmartStrong PVC-protected arm cables.Standard features include:
- Multiple projection ranges
- Single frame widths made to the inch
- SmartCoat electrostatic powder Armorcoated frames
- 63â€™ coupled frame widths
- SmartFab fabric
- SmartFold arm folding
- SmartPark automatic arm alignment.
Optional features include:
- SmartHood one-piece durable aluminum hood with weather seal
- SmartPower Plug-in-Shade wireless motor operation
- SmartControl wireless remote controls and auto sensors
- SmartDrop front bar drop valance up to 23â€™ x 13â€™ for low sun protection
- SmartCase cassette for 360 degree total fabric protection up to 24â€™
- Fabric gap roller for coupled frames.
- Sunstyle Retractable Awnings: No two homes are alike, so we also offer Sunestaâ€™s Sunstyle retractable awning, which offers complete customization so each awning is tailored to your needs and lifestyle. The Sunstyle retractable awning is available in custom sizes â€“ projection up to 11â€™ 6â€ť and widths up to 40â€™. The Sunstyle line carries a 12-year warranty on the frame, a 10-year warranty on the fabric and a 5-year warranty on the motor. The Sunstyle line has all the standard features of the Sunesta line, except for the SmartPack automatic arm alignment. In addition to the optional features, it also has SmartTilt consumer adjustable arm pitch up to 21â€™ for low sun protection.
- Sunlight Retractable Awnings: Sunestaâ€™s Sunlight line of retractable awnings is a smaller option, having just 5 projection ranges up to 10â€™ and a maximum width of 24â€™. Being smaller, it utilizes dual cables instead of four cables. It does not have the SmartDrop nor SmartCase optional features. It has the same warranty on the motor and fabric, as well as a 10-year warranty on the frame. This line comes only in white, beige and clay frames.
- Sunflair Retractable Awnings: The Sunflair line is the basic offering suitable for smaller projects. There are 2 projection ranges â€“ 8â€™3â€ť and 10â€™, with widths up to 20â€™. There are 10 patterns of fabric available, and it is offered only with a white frame. Many of the standard and optional features are not available with this line. All components of this product carry a 5-year warranty.
For more details, contact us today!