At Retracta Screen of the Carolinas in Greenville, SC, our retractable screens are a dependable solution for insect protection, privacy, and shading from the harmful rays of the sun.
Retractable screens provide solutions to blend and fit to any architectural style with both motorized and manual applications. You can use retractable screens for large openings, doorways and windows, as well as for freestanding buildings, such as pergolas. At Retracta Screen of the Carolinas, Inc., we offer a vast selection of retractable screens, and we have been consistently exceeding customer expectations in Greenville, SC and the surrounding area since January of 2006.
We are happy to work with you, whether you are a homeowner, commercial property owner, builder, architect, or designer. Our retractable screens are a dependable solution for insect protection, privacy, and shading from the harmful rays of the sun. We offer motorized retractable screens, manual retractable screens, Centor manual retractable screens, Stoett retractable screens, and electric retractable screens.
- Motorized Retractable Screens: Motorized retractable screens are designed to prevent insects from entering your indoor and outdoor living spaces. These retractable privacy screens provide shade from the direct glare of sunlight and enhance your privacy. These motorized screen solutions appear at the touch of a button and retract out of sight when not needed. Depending on the selected mesh type, Stoett screens and screens for large openings reduce your air conditioning costs, lowering the amount of energy used to cool the house in summer.
- Manual Retractable Screens: Manual retractable screens are designed specifically to solve the problem of protecting the large-scale openings created by folding door systems/lift and slide systems. With the ability to screen openings up to 24â€˛ wide and 10â€˛ tall, there are very few openings we canâ€™t protect from insects. Installing screens means you can leave your doors open more often, increasing ventilation and reducing air conditioner use. Manual retractable screens come in 3 standard aluminum colors: white, anodized and bronze.
- Centor Manual Retractable Screens: If you have a larger doorway, such as a folding multi-sectional door system, lift doors, or sliding doors up to 24 feet wide and 10 feet tall, you may not be aware that it can be difficult to get screens to fit perfectly in the space. However, Â our Centor manual retractable screens are the perfect solution in this case, since they come in larger sizes that can fit into wider doorways and larger spaces.
- Stoett Retractable Screens: StoettÂ retractable screens provide the advantages of a conventional screen without the unsightly appearance. They are there when you need them, but hidden away out-of-sight when you donâ€™t. StoettÂ retractable screens can also reduce your utility costs. These screens are especially fantastic when used to replace standard permanent window screens because you can enjoy an unrestricted view of your property when you want to, yet have the screens in place when you donâ€™t. They also work very well for French doors.
- Electric Retractable Screens: An electric retractable screen can be used for situations where a manual application would be difficult to use or not desired. They come in a three mesh options: insect mesh, solar screen and privacy screen. Electric retractable screens can be operated with a wall control or remote control.
Should you have any questions regarding which type of retractable screen is right for you, donâ€™t hesitate to give us a call. We look forward to hearing from you.
For more details on retractable screens, contact us today!