Motorized retractable screens are designed to prevent insects from entering your indoor and outdoor living spaces. These retractable privacy screens provide shade from the direct glare of sunlight, and enhance your privacy. These motorized screen solutions appear at the touch of a button â€” and retract out of sight when not needed. Depending on the selected mesh type, Executive Screens and screens for large openings help reduce your air conditioning costs, lowering the amount of energy used to cool the house in summer.
Features and Benefits
The following is a list of features and benefits of Executive Motorized Screens:
- Retracts out-of-sight when not in use
- Supplies enhanced privacy
- Includes a pet resistant screen option
- Provides protection from insects and UV rays
- Allows complete ventilation
- Fits most oversized applications
- Includes a power feature with optional wall-control or remote-control
- Ensures years of trouble-free operation
- Comes in sturdy aluminum extruded housing, equipped with brush pile seal
- Delivers superior quality thanks to the assembly and installation by experienced professionals
- Guarantees additional peace of mind with the Limited Lifetime Warrant
Two Models To Meet Your Need
Executive Motorized Screens come in two different models:
- Recessed – This model is typically installed in pre-build/construction situation.
- Standard – This model surface mounts and can be installed in a variety of situations.
Insect Mesh This strong mesh allows the most ventilation and the best view while keeping insects out. It is recommended for both small and large openings. This option blocks up to 40% of the sun’s harmful UV rays.
Solar Screen While allowing much less ventilation, this mesh blocks out the sun’s heat and glare by up to 75% while keeping insects out. This option blocks up to 65% of the sun’s harmful UV rays.
Privacy Screen This mesh option provides a complete blockout of the sun’s UV rays. It is not a solution for areas requiring ventilation.
|Executive Motorized Screens||40″ to 25′||2′ to 16′|
|Executive Manual Screen Sizes*||18″ to 19′||2′ to 11′|