Phantom Executive retractable screens are designed to be integrated into large applications for new construction or retrofit projects and can be mounted on both the exterior and interior of buildings. They are the perfect solution for oversized openings, such as telescoping walls, covered patios, Roman archways and large picture windows.
With more than 30 types of mesh, Executive screens offer enhanced privacy, solar shading and insect protection, all at the touch of a button. With programmable control options, these oversized screens can be fully automated throughout a building to provide solar protection where itâ€™s required.
Benefits and Features of Phantom Executive Retractable Screens:
- Offer the functionality of traditional screens, but disappear when not needed
- Provide glare and heat reduction from solar reflective structures and direct sunlight
- Increase access to natural light and ventilation
- Lower energy usage
- Offer plenty of finish options, including custom color-matching
- Prolong the life of indoor furnishings by reducing fading
- The motorized systems are compatible with other home automation systems
- Allow for full building integration with components that can be recessed into ceiling cavities and columns
- Offer a range of mesh types for privacy, solar shading and insect control
- Come with a lifetime limited warranty
This family of Phantom retractable screens comes in a selection of signature designer colors to match most interior or exterior finishes. All screens are also available in decorative wood grain finishes, plus thereâ€™s the option to color-match tracks, housings, handles, screws and other components.
At Retracta Screen of the Carolinas, Inc., we are the #1 choice for custom retractable screens in Greenville, SC. Contact us today for a quote!